18 Holyrood Park Road
Central Reservations: +44 (0) 131 651 2189
- 18th century baronial house with original features
- New luxurious suites and bedrooms
- Exclusive bar & dining room championing locally-sourced Scottish produce
- A short stroll to Arthur’s Seat, Holyrood Park and The Meadows
- A 20-minute walk to key attractions on The Royal Mile
- Located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Southside
- Free on-site parking (including electric car charging points)
- Knowledgeable & welcoming team delivering exceptional service
- Complimentary wifi
Named after Alexander Scott, the original owner of the baronial house built in 1780, The Scott is a luxury hotel which still boasts many of its original features, including the spectacular Red Room Bar, grand dining room, fire places, ornately carved wood paneling and stained glass windows.
With no two rooms the same, the 36 junior suites and deluxe bedrooms blend modern luxury with the grandeur and grace of the original building. All bedrooms feature Elite™ Lily mattresses and the highest quality duvets, pillows and bed linen to ensure the best possible night’s sleep. The luxury experience is completed with beautifully designed en-suite bathrooms including fluffy towels and Isgha spa products.
You will join us for breakfast in our elegant dining room where the floor to ceiling windows look out to the hotel’s private garden. Relax in the evening in our cosy Red Room Bar which serves the finest collection of single malts and other selected local spirits, an exceptional wine list, and a delicious bar menu which showcases the best local Scottish ingredients.
Located in the leafy Southside of Edinburgh, the hotel offers a peaceful and tranquil setting surrounded by mature gardens. It’s just a stone’s throw from the sights, sounds and stories of captivating Edinburgh which makes The Scott the perfect place to relax after exploring Scotland’s wonderful Capital City.
- Mattresses by Elite™
- Top of the range linen for your perfect night's sleep
- Large TV with Freeview
- Complimentary wifi
- Safe for your valuables
- Coffee/tea facilities
- Free parking (limited spaces - first come, first served)
Check In/OutCheck-in is from 14:00. Check-out is 11:00.
ParkingWe offer free parking on-site on a first come, first served basis.
We also offer 18 free electric vehicle recharging points. (electric charging requires a 'Charge Places Scotland' card which can be borrowed from reception).
LocationThe hotel is located at the foot of Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat and a short walk to all the main Edinburgh tourist attractions and historic Royal Mile.
The Royal Commonwealth Pool is next door, providing gym, swim and leisure facilities which can be accessed for a drop-in fee.