18 Holyrood Park Road
Central Reservations: +44 (0) 131 651 2189
- 18th century baronial house with original features
- New luxurious suites and bedrooms
- Exclusive bar & dining room showcasing locally-sourced Scottish produce
- A short stroll to Arthur’s Seat, Holyrood Park and The Meadows
- A 20-minute walk to The Royal Mile, Old Town
- Located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Southside
- Complimentary on-site parking (including electric car charging points)
- Knowledgeable & welcoming team delivering exceptional service
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary access to Oxygen Fitness Studios from 07:00-21:00
Named after Alexander Scott, the original owner of the baronial house built in 1780, The Scott is a luxury hotel which still showcases many of its original features, including the spectacular Red Room Bar, grand dining room, fireplaces, ornately carved wood paneling and stained glass windows.
With no two rooms the same, the 36 junior suites and deluxe bedrooms blend modern luxury with the grandeur and grace of the original building. All bedrooms feature Elite™ Lily mattresses and the highest quality duvets, pillows and bed linen to ensure the best possible night’s sleep. The luxury experience is completed with beautifully designed en-suite bathrooms, including fluffy towels and Scottish Ishga spa products.
You will join us for breakfast in our Grand Breakfast Room, where the floor to ceiling windows look out to the hotel’s private garden. Enjoy a drink or refreshment in our Red Room Bar where we offer an honesty bar, self-service daily, between the hours of midday and 01:00am. Alternatively, our Scholar Restaurant and Bar lounge are situated in The Scholar Hotel next door, offering an informal evening a la carte service, with a menu packed with the finest ingredients Scotland has to offer.
Located in the leafy Southside of Edinburgh, the Scott offers a peaceful and tranquil setting surrounded by mature gardens. It’s just a stone’s throw from the sights, sounds and stories of captivating Edinburgh, which makes The Scott the perfect place to relax after exploring Scotland’s wonderful Capital City.
- Mattresses by Elite™
- Top of the range linen for your perfect night's sleep
- Large TV with Freeview
- Complimentary wifi
- Safe for your valuables
- Award winning Novus tea and OPAL capsule coffee machine with Coffee Conscience compostable pods
- Complimentary parking (limited spaces - first come, first served)
- Access to Oxygen Fitness Studios
Check In/OutCheck-in: 15:00
ParkingWe offer complimentary parking subject to availability.
We also offer 18 free electric vehicle charging points (electric charging requires a 'Charge Places Scotland' card which can be borrowed from reception).
LocationThe hotel is located beside Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat and is a 20 min walk The Royal Mile, Old Town.
The Royal Commonwealth Pool is next door, providing gym, swim and leisure facilities which can be accessed for a drop-in fee.
Offers & Packages
Our monetary gift vouchers are the perfect way to treat family, friends, and colleagues.
Our vouchers are redeemable against hotel room bookings throughout the year at The Scott, The Scholar, and KM Hotel & Apartments, and also our Summer Stays at The University of Edinburgh which includes The Residences, Chancellors Court, and Holland House, located at The Pollock Estate from June to September.*
*Redeemable against room bookings only.
Make your celebration more memorable
A bottle of Prosecco
Box of chocolates
Full Scottish breakfast
Treat your loved ones with this package by simply using LOVE as the promo code*
*Please view our main offers page for full terms and conditions
Please enter the 'ENJOY' code and receive 10% discount from now until 23 December 2023!*
*Please view our offers page for full terms and conditions